That's all you need to know.
As for me and what I do?
I guess I'm just awesome.
2012 is just a day away! Here are some great year-long Challenges that will keep you on track!
- 101in365 - add 101 goals you want to achieve in 2012!
- 365 Pages of Life - write a page about your day everyday for a year.
- A Year of Meatless Mondays - cut meat out of your diet every Monday this year.
- Smoke-Free 365 - kick your smoking habit once and for all!
- Project Literacy 52 - read a book a week for the whole year.
- Post a YouTube Video Every Week For A Year - just what the title says!
- Photo 365 - take a photo every day for 365 days.
- 2012 laps for 2012 - in honor of the London 2012 Olympics, run or walk around a track 2012 times this year!
You know? I think that maybe I will try this 365 pages of life. Maybe the photo thing as well, just because.
I’d try the 365 pages, but I know from experience that I fail at being consistent with journal entries. Perhaps the photo thing will work out better for me? Aha. We shall see.
Reblogged from Afternoon Apocalypse.